Seminartour: Pulsed IV | TriState PIV | Load Pull | Passiv | Aktiv | Hybrid
We invite you to our free lecture series. The presented measurement methods are used to achieve highly precise characterization and optimization of GaN semiconductor devices for power converters and RF amplifiers. It is amazing what serious performance losses can result from memory effects or mismatched harmonics.
This lecture series is therefore of particular interest to experts responsible for the development of GaN processes and devices.
|Stuttgart / Nufringen||20. October 2022|
|München||26. October 2022|
|Villach||03. November 2022|
|Dresden||08. November 2022|
|Berlin||10. November 2022|
|Essen||17. November 2022|
Detailed address of the location will be sent per E-Mail.
"TriState pulse measurement technique for memory effects on GaN devices."
Morning: 10.00 - 12.00 hrs.
Presentation and LIVE-DEMO with Vince Mallette (Focus-Microwaves) and the RF-Team of bsw TestSystems & Consulting
- Introduction: Single-pulse IU measurements
- Extensions with prepulse: TriState method
- Memory effect with pre-pulse
- Current-Collapse effect with long pulse
- Pulsed S-parameters and load pull measurements
- Latest instruments: TriState pulse measurement system
- Isothermal characteristic measurements
- Detection and quantification of memory effects of different time constants
„Innovations and trends for Wave Load Pull from 10 MHz to 220 GHz“
Afternoon: 13.00 - 15.00 hrs.
Presentation and LIVE DEMO with Vince Mallette (Focus-Microwaves) and the RF team of bsw TestSystems & Consulting.
- Passive, hybrid and active load pull; noise parameter measurement
- Fundamental and multi-harmonic measurements
- Complex impedance and phase measurements
- Latest instruments: coaxial and waveguide
- Processing of measurement data in the Cardiff model
- Higher precision through harmonic load pull
- Phase measurement for modeling
- Highest precision optimization of GaN RF amplifiers
bsw TestSystems & Consulting AG with live support from Vince Mallette (Executive Vice President), Focus Microwaves.
All presentations will be held in German and English. Participation in the seminar is free of charge.